General Terms & Conditions for Accommodation Contract
Article.1(Scope of application)
1.Contracts for accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between the Host and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2.In the case when the Host has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, not with standing the preceding Paragraph. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Host shall notify the Host of the following particulars:
Article.2(Application for Accommodation Contract)
A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Host shall notify the Host of the following particulars:
- Name of the Guest(s)
- Age of the Guest(s)
- Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the Host
If Guests request to extend their stay, during their stay, beyond the date in subparagraph of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article.3(Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Host has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Host has not accepted the appli When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation fee set by the Host by the date
specified by the Host. The accommodation fee shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charge to be paid by the Guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under Article 18 as applicable. The remainder, if any, shall be refunded at If the Guest fails to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Host shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Host when the period of Payment of the deposit is specified.
Article.4(Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Article, the Host may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph. In the case when the Host has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the Host has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Article.5(Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
The Host may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of theseTerms and Conditions
- When the Hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in amanner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his/heraccommodation
- When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease
- When the Host and/or staff are unreasonably burdened by the Guest
- The Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is under 20 years old
- The application for reservation of the guests belong to the following ① ~ ⑥ situation
Article.6(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest)
If the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Host has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Reservation site. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
Article.7(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Host)
The Host may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following circumstances:
- When the Guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted himself/herself in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his/her accommodation.
- When the Guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Host suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the Guest.
- When the Host is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- When the guest does not obey smoking inside or outside the facility, mischief for fire fighting equipment, etc., or other prohibited matters of usage rules set by our facility.
- When the person requesting accommodation is under any of the following curicumstances:
①a member of an organized crime group
②belong to an organization related to an organized crime group
③an employee who work for an organized crime group
④Using somebody else's name to book
⑤When the person requesting accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to the neighborhood
⑥When our staff suffers from violent threat
- When the person requesting accommodation is under 20 years old. In the event that the accommodation contract is cancelled due to any of the above circumstances, there will be a charge for accommodation fee and service fee after check-in.